Regular courses in Ystad
A cooperation between tango teacher MARCELA TRONCOSO and YSTADS TANGOKLUBB allows since 5 years ago dancers from south of Skåne to learn and dance tango in a very friendly environment, developing the dance with special courses with guest teachers,and visits to Malmö.
Stay in tunes with our events, follow our tango excursions, and get to know about our own courses and other tango activities and special events in the ares through our site: http://ystadtango.blogspot.com.
You may find information about us also in the Facebook public group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1597986790428328/?fref=ts
We offer GROUP CLASSES (DROP IN- OPEN CLASSES),, COURSES, and PRIVATE CLASSES..
Our location is Lancasterskolan, Klostergatan 10 Ystad.
More info about our activities: email@example.com, tel: 0735 827978
TANGO COURSES IN YSTAD
- MONDAYS 18.00 - 19.30
- In the pause of the middle of the class we enjoy together of a traditional Swedish FIKA ( coffee, bakery and refreshments are included for free)
- Course is set in two parts, with Repetition classes added sometimes after each part.
- Part 1: Technique and Musicality : Main concepts about Technique (axis, posture, balance, dissociation, pivot) Main concepts about Musicality ( Tempo, double tempo, half tempo, pause, sincope, phrases, rhythmical variations among others...)
- Part 2: Connection and Flow. Embrace, connecting points, axis and balance in couple standing and in movement, contraposition, leading and following, Mirror movements, Directions, circular and linear movements, levels in the dance.
- SUMMER SEASON:
- part 1: 2 March - 13 April
- part 2: 20 April - 25 May
- Repetition class: 1 June
- Special classes Milonga & Vals: 8 -15 June
- WINTER SEASON:
- part 1: 7 September - 19 October (no class 5th October)
- part 2: 26 October - 30 November
- Registration in advance required to participate of whole course.
- You may also attend to single classes. No registration in advance
- PRICES: 6 classes course: 800 kr......... DROP IN CLASS 160 kr. ... Special classes 140 (course participants) 160 (non participants in the whole course)
- REGISTRATION: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , phone: 0735 827978